Management consultancy is a key sector in the economic change toward a service and knowledge economy. Originally published in , this book explains the mechanisms of the mana Originally published in , this book explains the mechanisms of the management consulting market and the management of consulting firms from both economic and sociological perspectives. It also examines the strategies, marketing approaches, knowledge management and human resource management techniques of consulting firms.
After outlining the relationships between transaction cost economics, signaling theory, embeddedness theory and sociological neoinstitutionalism, Thomas Armbruster applies these theories to central questions such as: Why does the consulting sector exist and grow? Which institutions connect supply and demand? And which factors influence the relationship between clients and consultants? By applying both economic and sociological approaches, the book explains the general economic changes of the previous thirty years and sharpens the relationship between the academic disciplines.
Policy Analysis and Management
Mobiles & Tablets
Souq's Description Management consultancy is a key sector in the economic change toward a service and knowledge economy. Top Products in Books more. Login required. Product Images Gallery.
More Details Original Title. Other Editions 5. Friend Reviews. To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up.
- About us - Centre of Sociological Research?
- Silhouettes of Chemistry (Science for Everyone).
- Hands Clasped in a Smile (Poetry Book 1).
- Mobiles & Tablets;
- Biotechnological Innovations in Animal Productivity;
- First Aid for the Medicine Clerkship (3rd Edition).
To ask other readers questions about The Economics and Sociology of Management Consulting , please sign up. Lists with This Book.
This book is not yet featured on Listopia. Community Reviews.
Economics and Sociology of Management Consulting: Thomas Armbruster - Book | Rahva Raamat
Showing Rating details. Sort order.
Aug 03, Deniss Ojastu rated it really liked it Shelves: management-consulting. Well-articulated academic explanation of important factors in the management consulting market as well as internal dynamics in consulting firms. Interesting combination of economic and sociological theories to explain these factors.
- Scientific Publishing House.
- IPSC - Institute for Political and Sociological Consulting - Company ….
- The economics and sociology of management consulting / Thomas Armbrüster - Details - Trove;
- Centre of Sociological Research.
- Shop now and earn 2 points per $1;
- The economics and sociology of management consulting /Thomas Armbrüster. – National Library.
- Computers & Software.
As most of academic books, somewhat dry style. View 1 comment. There are no discussion topics on this book yet. Trivia About The Economics and No trivia or quizzes yet. Welcome back.